Brimming with natural light and contemporary interiors, this double brick family home reveals an inviting flow with a design emphasis on quality build and practical living.
Occupying a wonderful corner block position on the high side of the street. It features a striking façade with landscaped gardens and a lifestyle of privacy and central convenience.
Superbly located near Narwee train station, bus stop, parks, local schools, preschools, Roselands Shopping Centre and easy access to M5.
* Expansive living room with an abundance of natural light, flowing onto the backyard.
* Impressive kitchen equipped with gas cooking, stone benchtop and stainless steel
* Spacious three bedrooms all with built in wardrobe and air-conditioning
* Master with ensuite, walk in robe, air-conditioning and balcony
* Two main full bathrooms located on the first and ground floor
* Double lock up garage
* Generous level yard ideal for children or entertaining
* Privately gated with a well-manicured grass area and a beautiful landscaped front yard
* Other features includes home security alarm system, rainwater tank and side access to the
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide