Directly backing onto George Kendel Riverside Park, this rare gem is situated in a peaceful and highly desirable location.Set on an inviting 520sqm (approx) parcel of land in a sought after family friendly neighborhood, this Spanish Mission inspired double brick home offers an array of potential.Renovate,extend,rebuild or invest and capitalise on this blue ribbon setting. Don't miss out on this opportunity, be sure to inspect.
* North facing, easement free block on 520 sqm (approx)
* Two spacious bedrooms - one with built-ins
* Currently rented at $500 per week
* Formal living and dining spaces
* High ornate ceilings; polished floor boards and tiles throughout
* Modern and functional kitchen, with ample cupboard space
* Updated bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
* Internal laundry facilities with separate toilet
* Charming undercover front veranda and rear sun room
* Generous rear yard with direct access to George Kendel Riverside Park
* Lock up Garage with additional ample off street parking
* Short stroll to transport, schools and Ermington shopping village
* Additional benefit from Parramatta's Light Rail project
Contact Gina Alexiou 0477 500 007 for a private viewing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide