First time offered to the market in 68 years, loaded with charm and character this beautiful home is perfectly presented for immediate family living. Ideally situated in a quiet family friendly street within close proximity to Kingsgrove Train Station, Public Transport, Schools, Parks, Canterbury Golf Course, Shops and easy access to M5 and Airport.
* Three good sized light filled bedrooms, one with en-suite
* Separate formal living and dining room
* Updated kitchen and well-maintained bathroom
* Undercover entertainment area for BBQ
* Picturesque rear yard ideal for garden lovers
* Wide driveway to lock up garage and carport
* R3 Zoning
* Land size approx. 455sqm with 12.8m frontage
* Will Be Sold - Don't Miss Out!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide