A vibrant example of Bardwell Parks traditional architecture, this classic freestanding full brick double front residence possesses immense character & charm which is perfectly situated and well placed within walking distance to local train station, shops, schools and parks. Filled with natural light, this residence holds enormous appeal and is flexible in its layout and offers great scope to add further value. Conveniently located and well placed within walking distance to Bardwell Parks shopping village, schools, parks and train station. Embrace and capitalise on the potential this home has to offer
* Three generous bedrooms(main with bay window)
* Large air-conditioned open plan lounge/dining room with feature wall
* Modern gas kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops plus stainless steel appliances
* Elegant main modern bathroom with bathtub and marble feature wall
* Expansive grassed rear yard with huge under home storage or potential cellar
* Side driveway leads to lock up garage
* External laundry plus separate toilet
* Other features include high ceilings, polished timber floors, picture rails, leadlight windows and fireplace
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide