Generous proportions and an inviting sun filled ambience combine to deliver an appealing family lifestyle in this well presented security full brick top floor apartment. Situated at the rear and positioned in a perfect convenient location, with a short stroll to Hurstville shopping precinct and train station.
* Three generous bedrooms (two with built-in robes)
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Expansive air-conditioned open plan lounge/dining room which leads to a large rear balcony with leafy views
* Modern gas kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
* Spacious main modern bathroom
* Huge side by side double lock-up garage
* Generous internal laundry
* Short walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, Danebank Anglican School, Hurstville train station plus Woodville Park
* Rare opportunity to purchase in this tightly held pocket
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide