Offered for the first time in 52 years, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for the builder, developer or home owner!
Restore this charming period home to its former glory or capitalise on the vast development potential of 1,079sqm of land spanning across two separate lots with a 26m frontage in an R2 zone (subject to council approval).
This unique development site is conveniently located in the heart of the St George District and close to Bexley Town Centre, parks, schools and public transport. Easy access to CBD, Airport and Botany Bay via M5 Motorway.
* Great development potential set on 1,079 sqm parcel of land (approx)
* Land dimensions: 26.82 m x 40.23m
* Easement-free block in R2 zone, not heritage or conservation affected
* Possible site for multiple free-standing residential homes with granny flat, duplexes or childcare facility (S.T.C.A)
* Sunny, north-facing aspect in family friendly neighborhood
* Double brick period home with wrap-around balcony
* Four spacious bedrooms
* Separate formal lounge and dining
* Enormous eat in timber kitchen
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Two bathrooms
* Large grassed areas with established trees, ample off street parking
* Centrally located close to transport, schools and parklands and Botany Bay
Opportunities like this don't come often, so be sure to inspect!
For all inspections, call Gina Alexiou on 0477 500 007
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide