Magnificent Hamptons Masterpiece In Insignia
Showcasing a seamless & free-flowing connection to space over two levels, this breathtaking six bedroom, three living areas, and three bathroom family masterpiece built by Ballarat Custom Homes, David Gordon, is enriched by an architect-driven sense of detail. So close to a range of Ballarat's leading schools, Ballarat Golf Course & the vibrancy of being located on prestigious Sturt Street metres from the Arch.
• This home is the complete family setup with six bedrooms, three separate living spaces and quality fixtures & fittings throughout
• An impressive grand entry with 12ft ceilings & feature wall panelling with Hardwood Oak flooring sets the tone for the entire property
• The master bedroom is stunning with luxurious ensuite complete with huge double shower, freestanding bath, floor to ceiling tiles, stone & marble finishes and an enormous fitted out WIR. The remaining bedrooms boasts BIR's, the guest bedroom has its own private ensuite & BIR
• The spacious, north facing kitchen offers a Smeg freestanding cooker, stone benches incorporating a breakfast bench & enormous walk-in butlers pantry complete with quality joinery fit out
• There are three separate living zones including front formal lounge, an upstairs rumpus/entertaining room plus an open plan living that flows seamlessly to the sensational outdoor entertaining area complete with open wood fire & automatic weather blinds
• Some of the stand out features include gas log feature fireplace, zoned central heating & refrigerated cooling, drying cupboard & laundry chute, CCTV cameras, Old English Tapware throughout, plantation shutters & ornate cornices
• Externally the home is fully landscaped complete with automatic watering system, 4 x 3m storage shed, an oversized DLUG with workbench space plus an automatic gate entry with exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• Ideally located within the prestigious Insignia estate, close to Lake Wendouree, aquatic centre, Victoria Park, Lucas town centre, public transport, railway station & CBD.
median house price575000
median house rent360
suburb rental yield3.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.