INNER CITY CONVENIENCE
PRDNationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 815 Dana Street, Ballarat Central.
A Rare opportunity to live within easy walking distance to Sturt Street, one block from hospitals, stroll to the cafes, the cinema and just around the corner from schools.
This home offers timber floorboards throughout, carpet in the bedrooms, privacy fence at the front, low maintenance garden, entertainment area and situated in the perfect location.
Other features of this fantastic property are:
• 3 Bedrooms: 1 bedroom with built in robes.
• Family Bathroom: the family bathroom includes a large claw bath, separate shower and vanity.
• Kitchen: Modern timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top and plenty of cupboard and bench space for the chef in the family.
• Dining: Separate dining area with French doors opening onto an undercover entertainment area for those family gathering's.
• North facing front living area allowing plenty of natural light to flood into the home.
• Outside the home features a single lock up garage with private driveway and a low maintenance rear yard.
• Heating/cooling: Gas heater in the lounge and split system inverter in the kitchen.
• Parking: Single garage
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets on application.
• Lease term 12 months.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
About ballarat central
median house price712500
median house rent330
suburb rental yield2.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.