RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN PRIME BUNINYONG LOCATION....
PRDnationwide Ballarat proudly leasing 5/405 Eyre Street, Buninyong. Situated at the rear of this very quiet well maintained complex this two bedroom home is bound to impress.
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes, main bedroom with access to the bathroom.
- Spacious lounge room with gas heating and split system for all round comfort.
- Open plan kitchen/dining with timber french doors opening onto private courtyard.
- Kitchen with quality cabinetry, dishwasher, stone bench tops, gas cooktop with electric oven.
- Two way bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity with separate toilet.
- Separate laundry with direct access to rear courtyard.
- Externally the property offers, paved courtyard area, fully enclosed rear yard with access to the reserve through lockable gate, small lawn area and veggie patch, and single garage with direct access via single door to rear courtyard.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY
median house price434000
median house rent245
suburb rental yield2.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.