204 EDDY AVENUE, MOUNT HELEN
PRDNationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 204 EDDY AVENUE in MOUNT HELEN.
• Three generous sized bedrooms
• Gas central heating throughout
• Remaining bedrooms with built in robes
• Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Kitchen ? Upright gas stove/oven and dishwasher
• Good sized living area
• Separate dining area (GAS HEATER IN DINING ROOM HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED AND WILL NOT BE REPAIRED)
• Rear enclosed porch
• Low maintenance yard with off street parking only
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE BUNGALOW/GARAGE IS A SEPARATE DWELLING AND NOT INCLUDED WITH THE PROPERTY. A SEPARATE TENANCY IS IN PLACE FOR THE BUNGALOW/GARAGE.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
About mount helen
median house price574750
median house rent450
suburb rental yield4.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.