Renovated Period Home in Highly Sought After Soldiers Hill Location
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 616 Lydiard Street North, Soldiers Hill.
Located in the historic suburb of Soldiers Hill, this updated three bedroom home is prefect for the casual entertainer and avid garden lover.
• 3 large bedrooms - Master bedroom with walk in robe & exquisite ensuite. BIR to bedroom 2 & 3
• Spacious lounge with gas central heating throughout
• Formal dining space with wood combustion heater
• Open kitchen and dining with ample cupboard space
• Kitchen fitted out with stainless steel wall oven, convection cooktop and dishwasher
• Large main bathroom with corner spa bath, separate shower and vanity
• Modern laundry fitted with ample cupboard and linen space
• Separate toilet
• Easy to maintain beautiful gardens and lawns
• Large paved entertainment area
• Rear enclosed yard with garden shed
• Off street under cover parking for one vehicle
• Located only six blocks from Sturt St and Ballarat CBD
• Walking distance to bus transport and local primary schools
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to train station.
• Pets upon application.
• 12 Month lease term.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
About soldiers hill
median house price660000
median house rent340
suburb rental yield2.7%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.