LARGE FAMILY HOME ON LARGE BLOCK
PRD are pleased to offer for lease 330 Peel street North, Black Hill.
If you are thinking about Peel Street, then you know that this home will have all the advantages of living with inner city benefits.
- Set just minutes from the Ballarat train station, along with a quick easy route to the CBD.
- Designed and styled through the 80s, the existing brick veneer home has been enclosed with a picket fence with access gate and vehicle entry to one side, along with a double carport and garden shed to the rear.
- Stunning established trees and plenty of garden and space to enjoy.
- Designed with two independent living zones, both with high cathedral ceilings, while a dining zone perfectly adjoins the open plan updated kitchen.
- Kitchen has plenty of storage, a gas upright cooker and a dishwasher.
- Exposed beams and rafters along with a freestanding combustion heater, a strategically placed split system and ceiling fans generating extra warmth and breeze in the family room. Whilst the more formal lounge has an additional wall furnace.
- The family bathroom is a smart compact space, featuring bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- All four bedrooms offering recently painted walls and neutral coloured carpets.
- This home is set on a fabulous 1084m2 allotment.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
About black hill
median house price532500
median house rent295
suburb rental yield2.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.