PRD Northern Rivers Property Management News - May 2019
The next few months will be full of change, with the biggest one being our expansion—moving forward we will be known as PRDnationwide Northern Rivers, and will be opening a second office in Lismore to better serve the wider region. Our Kyogle office will continue to service the local community, providing the same great team and quality service you’ve enjoyed. We’ll provide more information about our Lismore team as the office gets closer to its Grand Opening.
Our other big news is that we’ll be upgrading our Property Management software program. This innovative program features a host of amazing features, even including a secure, interactive owner’s portal, which will allow you to view inspection reports, statements and more whenever you require. Our new property management system promises to streamline our processes so we can provide you with more detailed reports and easier-to-read statements, while we increase our personalised handling of your investment properties.
As part of these changes, we are also moving towards being a cashless office, which will minimise rental arrears, and utilising secure cloud-based filing to enable your files to be stored more safely and accessed more easily whilst reducing our environmental footprint.
· Upper Stratheden Road, Stratheden—large rural 5 bed home, $450 per week
· Sextonville Road, Sextonville—rural 3 bedroom home, $300 per week
· Kyogle Road, Kyogle—convenient 3 bedroom home, $290 per week
· Colin Street, Kyogle—high-set 2 bed + sunroom home, $280 per week
· Frederick Street, Casino—tidy 2 bedroom unit, $220 per week
· Kyogle Road, Kyogle—low-set 2 bedroom bring unit, $200 per week
RENTALS ON THE MARKET
· West St, Casino—block of 5 two-bedroom units, $730,000
· Highfield Rd, Kyogle—near-new 4 bedroom prestige home, $475,000
· Gardner Ln, Kyogle—2 bed house with self-contained granny flat, $345,000
· Saville St, Geneva—tidy 3 bedroom home with excellent tenants in place, $295,000
· Anderson St, Kyogle—renovated 3 bedroom cottage, $277,000
· Short St, Kyogle—character 3 bedroom home with great tenant, $260,000