Property Management Newsletter - December 2017
It’s been a big few weeks at the PRD Kyogle office, with new recruit Lara Kennedy settling in nicely in the property management team. If you haven’t already had a chance to meet or chat to Lara, she’s doing a fabulous job and we are very happy to have her join our team.
We’ve also had to say goodbye to Jade Lamond, who has been an amazing property manager for the last 6 1/2 years—she’s embarking on a new career in accounting with a local firm and we wish her all the best in the future. We will miss you Jade!
Kyogle recently came alive with the annual Fairymount Festival and we had a lot of fun with the shop dress-up competition—the theme was ‘Australian Icons’ and we chose the Great Barrier Reef, complete with jellyfish (Rob & Jacquie), manta ray (Lara), clown fish (Jade), and blue-ringed octopus (Jill) costumes. Though we didn’t win any prizes, it was a lovely experience watching so many people—especially the visiting school children—enjoy our underwater wonderland.
· Upper Stratheden Rd, Stratheden—rural 4 bedroom home, $360 per week
· Rosewood Place, Kyogle—modern 3 bedroom home, $330 per week
· Fairy Street, Kyogle—4 bedroom character home, $315 per week
· Mount Street, Kyogle—3 bedroom timber home, $300 per week
· Wyangarie Street, Kyogle—2 bedroom split-level unit, $200 per week
Holiday Office Closure
This office will be closed from
22nd December 2017
and re-open on
2nd January 2018
For any emergencies, please phone Robert on 0439 135 125 or
Jill on 0467 000 911