Oversized 3 Bedroom Apartment With A Direct North Aspect Overlooking Future Park Area
DEVELOPER'S FINAL RELEASE !!
This is your last opportunity to secure your brand new apartment in the highly sought after Parkland Estate.
Only 5 apartments remaining !!!
Apartment 107 offers a direct North Aspect overlooking the future park/oval area.
- A sleek kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops, gas cooking & mirrored splash back
- Large oversized kitchen perfect for entertaining
- A light filled open plan living/dining zone that flows to a private balcony
- 3 generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes, master with en-suite
- Bathrooms with full height tiles, downlights and mirrored cabinetry
- Air conditioning to living area and bedrooms AND gas bayonet to balcony
- Security to all entry points, lifts and carpark with video intercom
- Balcony access from living/dining + both bedrooms
- Close Proximity to quality schools (both public and private) and conveniently located close to shops (including Rouse Hill Town Centre), parks, playgrounds, bicycle tracks and walkways, green spaces and dog parks
- 400m to Tallawong Metro Station with a short train ride to either Rouse Hill Town Centre or Castle Towers
Surrounded by parks and green spaces, this sensational brand new 3 bedroom apartment is ideally located 400m from Tallawong Metro Station, the apartment is part of the magnificent Parkland Estate which offers resort-style community facilities including a pool, tennis court, function room, playground & BBQ area.
All car parking, as well as visitor parking, are located in the basement and lower ground level with intercom access for guests.
The developer of PARKLAND ESTATE is the market-leading Capital Corporation. Having successfully delivered over 45 projects in Sydney's North West, they are a Proudly Australian property developer, locally-based (Norwest).
Available for inspection by private appointment. Please get in touch to arrange a suitable time.
**First Home Buyers Grant only available if sold by a Developer. For more information on the First Home Buyer Scheme, please view the applicable NSW Government Websites.
About rouse hill
median house price650000
median house rent570
suburb rental yield4.6%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.