This near new luxury waterfront home is in a prime location with a north facing waterfront aspect to wide water and a sandy beach.
The home features spacious open plan living areas that flow seamlessly to a large covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Direct access to Tallebudgera Creek and the ocean;
• Gourmet kitchen featuring quality Smeg appliances, top of the range stone tops and a separate butler's pantry;
• Four generous bedrooms plus a separate study nook;
• Huge master suite with a walk-in wardrobe featuring a custom designer fit out;
• Luxury ensuite with a freestanding stone bath and dual custom vanity;
• Quality main bathroom plus a separate powder room;
• Black butt timber flooring throughout the living areas;
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, solar power, high ceilings;
• Double lockup garage plus extra storage;
• Separate access to the canal and sandy beach.
This quality, modern home is in an excellent location, walking distance to the beach, close to Tallebudgera Estuary, local schools, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide