Solid brick and tile split level, this 3 Bedroom + Study home is in prime location in the middle of the coast. This north facing Southport property is on 632 m2 land with plenty of potential for upgrade, renovate, rejuvenate and turn this into a sparkling new Diamond. A great home project renovator or start from scratch in a sought after location and suburb where the median sale price just keeps climbing.
- Corner block position with 42 m side street frontage
- Solid brick and tile construction set on a 632m2
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Study or utility room downstairs
- Generous size living space including small sunroom
- Double garage.
- Adjacent Cotlew Street giving easy access to Ferry Rd Market and Surfers Paradise beaches
- M1 and walking distance to Keebra Park High School (300m)
- Southport Park only 1.5 km with supermarket and shops plus Aus Fair 2Km away.
Photos shown are representative only and some minor alterations have been made.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide