Inspect this weekend! 12.00pm - 12.40pm Saturday & Sunday
Newly renovated 4 bedroom family home in the heart of Southport's most established area - Hamilton Heights. This single level home boasts two living areas plus a fully equipped large entertaining deck that is now ready for your family to enjoy.
The location is close to shops and schools and only 5Km to Griffith Uni and GCU hospital and great for anyone looking to become settled in one of Southport's best family areas .
- Magnificent timber flooring throughout includes original boards plus the latest easy care
and hard wearing floating floor down through the home.
- Two large living rooms at opposite ends of the house plus two covered outdoor entertaining
- Fully stainless steel kitchen is the hub of the home and sets a great standard.
- Separated master bedroom and new full tiled ensuite for parents' privacy.
- Work from home with a dedicated home office, off the living areas.
- Security coded front door, crimsafe screens, and security cameras for your peace of mind.
- Double insulated roof, 1.5kw solar (expandable) with 5kw inverter, and 5000L rain
- Air-conditioned and fans throughout for your year-round comfort.
- LED lighting throughout with inter-changeable colours.
- Gas cooktop and gas outdoor barbecue area for great home cooked roasts and family
- NBN ready.
Perfect as a place to call home or a solid investment property, inspection is a must!
Set on a pretty flat 506m2 block with room for a pool, but mostly easy care all round.
- 140 metres to public transport
- 10 metres to Keebra Park State High School
- 1.2km to Ferry Rd Markets & The Southport School
- 1.2km to Southport Park Shops with Aldi and Target
- 1.5km to Southport CBD and Broadwater parklands
- 5.1km to GCU Hospital and Griffith Uni
To view the 3D LiveTour in full screen, push the triple bar menu located on the upper right corner of the LiveTour, scroll down and select "Website".
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide