Superbly positioned - the perfect blend of Town House and Unit. A brilliant and homely two level nest in the sky with some great upgrades and brilliant decorative art makes this a perfect place for you to call home.
Lounge, separate Dining, kitchen, powder room and balcony downstairs and 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, laundry on the top level with over-sized master, en-suited and master has direct balcony access. Plain upgrades decorated with lots of original artwork will leave plenty for you to personalise this great property and make it your own.
* Superb brand new bathroom
* Upgraded en-suite vanity
* New oven, cooktop and dishwasher
* Two and a half bathrooms
* Two generous balconies
* Ceiling fans in all rooms.
* Air conditioned, insulated ceilings
* Magnificent North-facing views with a glimpse of the Broadwater
* Secure complex, CCTV, underground parking and on-site management.
* All the best amenities including: BBQ's, large lagoon-style pool with sun baking areas, fully equipped gym, sauna, spa and tennis court on site.
- Body Corporate $69/week approx plus Council Rates & Water: $63/week approx
- Across the road to Broadwater Parklands
- 200m to public transport
- 1km to Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 4kms to Griffith University & GCU Hospital
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide