Boasting a sought after blue ribbon location with the opportunity to redevelop with an abundant of potential and possibilities. A vibrant example of Penshurst's traditional architecture, this classic freestanding full brick double front residence possesses immense character and charm which is perfectly situated within walking distance to Penshurst train station, schools, shops and parks. Filled with original features, this immaculate residence offers an appealing opportunity and great scope to add further value.
Opportunities like this are rare, making it a top choice for the astute investor or family seeking to enhance their ideal family home.
* Three spacious bedrooms (Main with bay window)
* Large separate living room with fireplace
* Modern gas kitchen with adjoining dining room
* period style bathroom with bathtub
* External laundry with separate 2nd toilet
* Huge grassed rear yard with two garden sheds
* Side driveway to carport
* Short walk to train station, parks, schools and local shopping village
* Potential duplex site (STCA) or build your dream home (STCA)
* Other features include; polished timber floors, leadlight windows, tessellated tiles, picture rails and high ornate ceilings
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide