Perfectly located on the border, don't miss out on this property's advantageous positioning between Narwee and Beverly Hills. This immaculately maintained and well-presented, north facing family home is situated in an unrivalled cul-de-sac blue ribbon location. Offering an uplifting sense of space, light intuitive layout, flowing interiors and high ceilings.
Crowned with a fully equipped granny flat ideal for in-law accommodation or an additional income as an investment opportunity. Embrace and capitalise on the potential this home has to offer while having every convenience you could need at your doorstep. Walking distance to both Narwee and Beverly Hills train stations, schools, parks, shops, restaurants and cafes.
* Massive light-filled open plan living and dining area
* Four spacious bedrooms
* Gourmet stone kitchen equipped with electric cooktop, plantation shutters, walk-in pantry, island bench, floorboards throughout and ample storage
* Two modern bathrooms
* Internal laundry
* Long driveway to a huge lock-up garage and carport
* Low maintenance paved rear yard with patio area, perfect for entertaining
* Other features include: air conditioning, ceiling fans and downlights
* Open plan living and dining area
* Two spacious bedrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
* Combined bathroom and laundry
* Other features include: air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Plenty of off-street parking (covered and uncovered)
* Convenient and quiet family friendly neighbourhood with so much to offer
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide