Ideally located in a sought after location, surrounded by quality homes. This impressive 4 bedroom double brick house was built by the original owners.
This solid family home embraces a tranquil setting superbly placed in a desirable blue-ribbon pocket of Penshurst. Capturing the natural light, it enjoys a perfect north rear aspect and its well-presented interiors provide instant enjoyment whilst also offering scope to personalise and add value. Its generous floorplan displays a choice of living spaces and an outstanding opportunity to capitalise on the large parcel of land close to 644sqm approx (potential granny flat STCA). Walking distance to parks, schools, public transport, shops, cafes and Beverly Hills restaurant/entertainment precinct. Features include:
* Expansive sunlit living area with entertaining bar plus access to front terrace
* Spacious four bedrooms (two with built-in robes), master with a huge balcony overlooking a picturesque backyard
* Eat-in kitchen with ample storage
* Separate dining area
* Immaculate main original bathroom with bathtub and separate 2nd toilet
* Massive Internal laundry with adjoining bathroom and WC
* Double lock-up garage
* Sprawling landscaped grassed rear yard for the kids to enjoy or build a granny flat (STCA)
* Spacious lower level workshop and ample under house storage (potential to create additional accommodation)
* Other features includes storage shed and cabana
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide