Nestled between Lady Robinson's Beach (home to extensive bayside cycling and walking tracks, seawater pools, and kite surfing) and the expansive Scarborough Park playgrounds, this full-brick house invites your attention. The enticing features include:
* A grand atrium entrance, large living areas and an eat-in kitchen
* A sparkling in-ground saltwater pool adjacent to a tree-lined garden
* High ceilings, excellent access to sunlight
* Four generous bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, plus a fifth bedroom/large home office
* Master bedroom has another walk-in wardrobe and access to an entertainment balcony
* A large main bathroom incorporating a spa bathtub and separate shower
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout the house
* Short walks to the beach, parkland, bus stops, cafes, and shopping plaza
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide