Boasting plenty of living space this two-storey family residence will delight the growing family and those seeking a new and modern way of living. Its unbeatable position in this tree lined street catches elevated local views and is a stroll to Clemton Park and Kingsgrove shopping districts. Inside, a selection of bright, spacious living zones are complemented by relaxing outdoor areas and generous bedrooms. Comfort is key to its immaculate interiors and an abundance of secure parking is accessed via a side driveway with impressive street appeal in a community-friendly neighbourhood, this home is not-to-be-missed.
* 5 generous bedrooms (4 with built-ins), with separate sunroom or potential study room
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Modern timber kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
* Expansive air-conditioned open plan dining/family room
* Large separate lounge room with sealed fireplace
* Main modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and bathtub plus 2nd bathroom downstairs
* Internal laundry with fourth toilet
* Expansive landscaped rear grassed yard
* Driveway to double tandem lock-up garage plus carport
* Other features include ducted air-conditioning, polished timber floorboards and high ceilings
* Short walk to restaurants, cafes, public transport, selective and private primary and high schools, Kingsgrove and Belmore train stations
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide