Loaded with charm and character and boasting many of its original features, this beautifully presented double brick home offers a wonderful opportunity for those looking to add their personal touch to a much loved family home. Situated on a large level block approximately 493sqm in short walking distance to Kingsgrove railway station, buses, schools, shops, parks along with trendy cafes and restaurants and easy access to M5 motorway.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 sunrooms
* Formal lounge room with air conditioning
* Separate dining with gas outlet for heating
* Well maintained kitchen and bathroom
* High ornate ceilings, well established gardens
* External laundry + second toilet
* Picturesque rear yard ideal for garden lovers
* Plenty of room for an extension or granny flat
* Wide driveway to lock up garage
* R3 Zoning
* Will Be Sold - Don't Miss Out!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide