Boasting a sought after address and perfectly situated is this freestanding double brick family home which is located in a wide leafy tree lined street within a short distance to private/selective schools, shops, transport & parks.
Discover the exciting renovation potential in a sought-after location with the Interiors in good original condition - move in straightaway, or refresh to suit your style. Currently divided into two separate residences with separate access entry and a great investment opportunity for the astute investor with dual income.
• 4 generous bedrooms, one with built in robe
• Large air-conditioned separate lounge room
• Eat in timber kitchen with gas cooking plus second separate eat in kitchenette
• Main modern bathroom with corner spa bath plus 2nd bathroom with bathtub
• Huge rear grassed rear yard plus rear gate access to Keith Smith Park
• Hand built wood fire oven and several entertaining pergolas
• Wide side driveway leads to double tandem lock up carport and lock up garage
• Other features include high ceilings & spacious external laundry
• Short walk to buses, Croydon train station, shopping village, parks and schools
• Land size approximately 617sqm
• Agents Interest
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide