Space, quality and lifestyle is certain in this single level villa. Boasting a potential third bedroom, ensuite and tandem garage, this sunny north aspect seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor living and entertaining. Situated only one street away from the water's edge, it is sure to impress both young families, investors and those looking to downsize in a convenient and prestigious beach suburb location.
* Two double sized bedrooms with built ins plus walk in robe in main and a potential third bedroom or separate dining area
* Spacious north facing white kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and extra cupboard space
* Huge automatic tandem garage with workshop and large laundry offering plenty of space and storage
* North facing enclosed alfresco dining/glasshouse
* Private L shaped courtyard with garden
* Bright and light main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Neutral ensuite off walk in robe in main bedroom
* Set privately at rear of complex of only four with no internal common walls
* Three split system air conditioners plus wall unit downlights, roof insulation and sky lights
* Automatic lock up garage
* Close proximity to Bayside beachfront and walks, parks, schools, transport, cafes and shops
* Move in ready or modernise to taste, don't miss this perfect villa in this idyllic location!!
206sqm in total size
Strata $623.00 per quarter (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide