One of south Sydney's bespoke low-rise residential apartment complex's this 2005 built 3-level security building is known as the Aegean, high set along Sans Souci's peninsular, just metres away from the parkland, marinas and the headland foreshore.
Unit no. 5 is a luxury 3-bedroom top floor, 2 level penthouse with over 300 square metres of unparalleled accommodation, with a 270-degree outlook over Captain Cook Bridge and Sylvania Waters, George's River as well as Tom Ugly's Bridge and the local marinas.
* Comprising, a waterfront master bedroom suite with spa bath with stone carpet inlay. Enjoy the sounds of water lapping against the sandstone seawall below whilst enjoying one of the best water views in Sydney from the confinement of your own parent's retreat
* Fine waterfront dining, uninterrupted 270-degree water views with absolute privacy and elegance by the fireplace
* Enjoy a waterfront lounge room with TV cabinet and built-in entertainment bar
* A contemporary waterfront kitchen with Bosch and Smeg appliances, gas cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar with mirror splashback
* Meticulously finished to the highest standard this resort style property features sundrenched private alfresco sky garden terrace perfect for cocktail parties, family and friends. Enjoy the magical sunsets every night and the flotilla of boats over the Georges River
* Secure parking to underground garage with internal lift access
This is truly a unique opportunity to purchase this luxurious 3-bedroom waterfront penthouse apartment all within a short walk to St George Motor Boat Club and Sans Souci Leisure centre. Perfect for the boating enthusiast and a growing family or empty nesters.
Only a 20-minute drive to Sydney's CBD, with shops, restaurants, parks and beaches at your doorstop.
A once in a lifetime opportunity never to be replaced anywhere along Sans Souci's peninsular.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide