Boasting plenty of living space this immaculate full brick family residence will delight the entertaining family and those seeking a new and modern way of living. Its unbeatable position which is perfectly situated within walking distance to Canterbury train station, schools, shops and parks. Inside, a selection of bright, spacious living zones are complemented by relaxing outdoor areas and generous bedrooms. Comfort is key to its immaculate interiors and an abundance of secure parking is accessed via a wide side driveway with impressive street appeal in a community-friendly neighbourhood, this home is not-to-be-missed.
* 3 generous bedrooms(one with built-in)
* Generous stylish eat in gas timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Large separate lounge room or potential 4th bedroom
* Huge open plan family/dining room
* Immaculate main bathroom with bathtub
* External laundry with 2nd toilet
* Expansive landscaped rear grass yard
* Wide side driveway to lock-up garage plus additional parking for several cars
* Other features include, new carpet in bedrooms, high ceilings and front and rear verandahs
* Short walk to local shops, restaurants, cafes, Aldi grocery store, train station, schools and parks
*All this set on 547sqm (approx.) of land
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide