Meticulously appointed, this three level duplex residence boasts double brick construction and concrete slabs across all three levels. Located in a quiet, highly sought after pocket, this light filled family home provides multiple formal and informal living spaces with an inviting open plan design. The rare basement area included a double lock up garage, additional second kitchen and a separate spacious games room or home office, which provides a versatile layout for the growing family. Enjoy alfresco dining from the Balinese inspired gazebo overlooking a sun drenched North facing rear garden. Be sure to inspect!
Features Include :
* Four spacious bedrooms,all equipped with built-ins, one bedroom on lower level
* Master bedroom with en-suite and access to a large private balcony
* Bright open plan living and dining spaces with spit system air conditioning
* Separate and generous formal lounge area, great for entertaining
* Deluxe island kitchen with Smeg gas cooking, range hood and stone bench tops.
* Zoned ducted air conditioning on upper level, intercom, alarm systems and Ubiquiti WIFI
access points on both levels.
* Two modern bathrooms,main has separate bath with additional powder room next to internal
* Huge rear yard with gazebo and landscaped gardens. Land size: 348.40 sqm (approx)
* Basement level: double garage, separate games room/home office, second kitchen, internet
connections, TV antenna and separate alarm
* Short stroll to transport, schools and Shopping villages
* Easy access to city and airport via M5 motorway
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide