Viewings are by private appointment only until further notice - contact Gina Alexiou 0477 500 007
45 Alfred Street, Clemton Park (Also Known As 62 Turton Avenue, Clemton Park)
Presenting a unique opportunity, this 3 bedroom, double brick, sun-drenched North facing family home is set on a prime corner position and offers the appeal of two street addresses with wide frontages. Ideally located opposite Yatama Park and offering the convenience of a short stroll to vibrant Clemton Park Village, move straight in and enjoy, with scope to renovate, build your dream home or capitalise on the multiple dwelling development potential (S.T.C.A.). Don't miss this one!
* Prime level corner block in R3 zone. Sunny North facing aspect
* Double brick home with two street addresses on 486sqm (approx)
* Enjoy an abundance of natural light
* Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Open plan lounge and dining with additional sunroom
* Polished timber flooring throughout
* Neat and tidy updated kitchen with gas cooking
* Split system air-conditioning and gas bayonets for heating
* Internal laundry with second W.C.
* Lock-up garage with additional storage room
* Ideal investment, currently rented for $650 per week
* Future development potential for multiple dwellings or granny flat (S.T.C.A)
* At your door step: Clemton Park Village, local parklands, schools, cafes and transport
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide