Positioned on the high side of the street, this neat original double brick home was built by the owner's family. It present an outstanding opportunity to capitalise on the large parcel of land close to 574 sqm (potential granny flat STCA).
This sprawling residence is perfect for buyers looking for a home that families can grow into. The flow and functionality is perfectly suited to family life with its multiple living spaces. A manicured front garden and water feature with a balcony overlooking a magnificent view of the suburb add further appeal, as does the spacious lower level workshop and ample under house storage. Walking distance to local schools, parks, transport, easy access to M5 and moments away from Roselands Centro Shopping Centre
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built ins
* Dedicated huge formal lounge and dining room
* Expansive family room or a fourth bedroom
* Timber kitchen with ample storage and skylight
* Immaculate original bathroom with bathtub
* Large Internal laundry with a separate toilet
* Spacious outdoor entertaining pergola overlooks the gorgeous leafy rear grassed yard plus
* Workshop and a massive under house storage room.
* Other features includes: Brand new carpet, freshly painted , ducted air-conditioning, high
ceiling with original cornice
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide