First time offered to market in 55 years, this Art-Deco inspired double fronted solid brick home is located in one of Kingsgrove's most sought after streets within a family friendly neighborhood. Perched on the high side with a North-East aspect and sitting on a generous 568sqm (approx) parcel of land, this home has ideal potential to renovate and capitalize in this blue-ribbon setting. Be sure to inspect!
* Three good sized light filled bedrooms
* Separate formal living and dining spaces with ornate ceilings
* Spacious and tidy functional eat in kitchen
* Well presented original bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
* Sunroom overlooking rear garden, external laundry with 2nd w/c
* Wide drive to brick lock-up garage plus separate workshop/storage room
* Child friendly and private sunny grassed yard with manicured gardens
* Land size approx 15.24 X 37.29/37.08 - 568SQM
* Positioned minutes to transport,local schools and shopping villages
* Easy access to CBD and Airport via M5 motor way
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide