Boasting a sought after address in one of Bexley's most prized streets is this full brick bungalow, which is perfectly located in a wide tree lined street.
Set in an address defined by its outstanding lifestyle convenience, this residence holds enormous appeal and features spacious interiors. Perfectly situated and well placed within walking distance to Kogarah shopping village, schools, parks and transport. Filled with natural light and character, this immaculate residence offers an appealing opportunity and offers great scope to add further value. Features;
* 3 generous bedrooms(two with timber built-ins)
* Main bedroom with enclosed sunroom
* Generous separate lounge room
* Pristine modern timber kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances plus adjoining dining room
* Modern main bathroom
* Internal laundry with 2nd toilet
* Large landscaped grassed rear yard with built in BBQ and salt water in-ground pool & spa
* Separate rear studio with separate bathroom plus storage room
* Side driveway leads to auto door lock-up carport plus huge entertaining paved pergola
* Other features include ducted air-conditioning, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors, leadlight windows, solar panels plus under home cellar and storage
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide