East facing huge one bedroom apartment with stunning views to Botany Bay. Perfect for downsizes, first home buyers or investors.
Only six years young with all the benefits of a new building and low strata fees. Features include:
* Elevator access to the apartment and secure underground parking
* Double glazed windows to ensure peace and quiet
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Open plan living and dining leading onto private sunny balcony
* Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Near new interiors and appliances
* Internal laundry
* Next door to St Patricks Green Retirement Village
* Approximately 550 metres to St George Private and Public Hospital
* 6 minutes drive to the beach, 23 minutes drive to CBD of Sydney
* Within approximately 1km close walking distance to Kogarah Train Station and St George Tafe
* This apartment is bigger than most two bedroom apartments
Water $179.06 per quarter
Council $355.00 per quarter
Strata $568.65 per quarter
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide