This stunning tri-storey contemporary home which boasts an extensive array of designer features and living spaces with a central kitchen on the ground floor which is full of stainless steel appliances and elegant details which is the signature of this house. Few residences can display such a wonderful blend of style, space and luxury. With five bedrooms plus a one bedroom study and plentiful living spaces this home is sure to impress.
Exceptionally presented and generously proportioned, this stunning full brick family residence has been designed to create a haven that embraces natural light and flowing space in a supremely peaceful location. Offering an innovative floor plan whilst providing a sense of warmth and sophistication, the home showcases superb quality finishes and elegance throughout.
* 5 bedrooms, including a nursery/study, two extensive bedrooms with en-suites, walk-in robes, master comprises of a parents retreat and a sun-drenched terrace
* 4 bathrooms featuring a prize winning ultra-sleek bathroom with feature wall in the master bedroom (2008 Reece Bathroom of the Year)
* Open Living/Dining flows to paved sandstone alfresco terrace with fitted outdoor BBQ and woodfire oven
* Sun-filled in its much desired aspect, the residence features an expansive open plan living area with cathedral high ceilings and a huge separate family room
* Elegant entertainers gourmet German engineered Kitchen with solid deep granite benches and gas cooktop with high quality dual 4 burner induction cook-tops plus separate gas burner, built-in Bosch processing machine, Integrated fridge and separate freezer plus two pull out pantries
* Other features include, huge storage room/potential cellar and games room/rumpus, Inverter ducted air conditioning throughout with each bedroom zoned individually, modular built wardrobes in bedrooms, heated bathroom floors, outdoor built pizza oven, remote operated security alarm, doorbell with intercom and camera on every floor, attic storage in roof space, artilux retractable insect screens plus polished floors of recycled Australian hardwood sourced from all over Australia that are 120mm in width floor boards with imperfections filled with resin to enhance view
* Internal access to auto door double lock up garage
* Level, easy-care child friendly landscaped gardens or enjoy entertaining and relaxing with your choice of outdoor areas, the sunny, private courtyard or the extensive terrace
* Handy to primary/ high schools, transport, local parks, aquatic centre and golf course
All this set on an impressive block 638sqm (approx), the home offers 2 street frontages.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide