Looking to downsize but don't want a villa or an apartment? This north facing single level full brick house is the perfect compromise. Located just a short stroll to the beach, shops, clubs and transport, this Torrens Title home (no strata) is only 10 years old with established manicured gardens.
* Open plan lounge and dining leading onto private manicured garden
* Three bedrooms all with wardrobes
* Main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Study or huge storeroom
* Stunning kitchen with industrial gas oven /5 burner stove
* Stone benchtops and dishwasher
* Gas heating and ducted air conditioning throughout
* Downlights throughout the home
* Oversized bathroom with spa bath
* Large laundry with plenty of cupboards and storage space
* Remote control garage with internal access plus driveway parking for a second car
* Alarm system equipped with indoor and outdoor motion sensors
* Remote control security gate
* Dismountable front fence to park your caravans, boats, work trucks etc.
* Rainwater tanks
This home truly has it all and would suit downsizers, upsizers or investors and is too good to miss.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide