Situated in a boutique complex of only 25 apartments there simply isn't a better location for your new home.
Apartment G01 is a near new ground floor 2 bedroom apartment.
The apartment is currently tenanted until the end of May, with a fantastic tenant paying $350 per week.
This apartment comes with an oversized main bedroom with seperate study area. Apartment G01 is also equipped with 2 seperate balcony areas. One of the balconies opening up from both bedroom, with the other from the living perfect for entertaining
When we say location consider the lifestyle options right on your doorstep -
- 100m Ripples Pool Complex
- 100m Nepean Square Shopping Centre
- 150m Penrith Paceway
- 200m Penrith Bowling Club
- 150m PCYC
- 50m Doctor
- 200m Percy Plunkett
- 200m Nando's
- 600m Penrith Railway Station
- 300m Penrith Stadium
The apartments are located in Penrith's most appealing building with a unique façade that really stands out from the crowd.
There is only 4 units per floor in the middle floors! (2 on the ground floor & 3 on the 7th floor)
Some of the key features include -
- 2700mm ceilings
- Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Large oversize balconies
- Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathroom & ensuites
- Fisher & Pykel gas cooktop, electric oven & rangehood
- Stone bench tops with polyurethane cabinetry
- Dual waste disposal on each floor
- Video intercom security access to main foyer
- Storage cage & numbered parking space
- Ground floor have direct street access.
In the end there really is only 3 words that we need to describe these stunning new apartments -
LOCATION - LOCATION -LOCATION!
*Photos are from the display apartment and are not indicative of this particular property
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide