Elegance, style and serenity combine in the unequivocal aesthetic of this perfect family home. Sitting high and proud on a level and immaculately landscaped block, cornering both Burns Road and George Finey Close, the home embraces the idyllic mountains setting whilst maintaining the contemporary feel of an architecturally designed home. Streamlined interiors are graced by design features such as picture rails, rose gum hardwood floorboards and an extensive use of glass to enhance the sense of light and space throughout. The seamless transition from indoors to external entertaining areas enhances the laid back luxury feel of the home while also showcasing the care and love that went into its design. With an array of formal and informal entertaining spaces as well as multiple break-out areas for quiet retreat, this home is sure to capture your imagination.
Main Features and Highlights:
• Impeccable street appeal with unparalleled presentation
• Four generous and sun-drenched bedrooms, with built-ins to three including the main which has an additional walk-in & en-suite
• Large open plan informal lounge and dining opening onto garden
• Modern, gas kitchen with quality stone bench tops and finishings
• Stylish main bathroom with claw bath and his & hers' sinks
• Formal lounge or entertaining space with bi-fold doors to stunning outdoor entertaining area
• Meticulously landscaped and maintained garden with year round flowering plants
• Functionality of internal access to a double garage and internal laundry
• Studio or home office on upstairs level
• Perfect location, in close proximity to the café culture of Macquarie Street, Springwood
• Ducted air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
• Under-stair storage converted to wine cellar
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide