What more can one want for this money??
Freshened up Unit, tucked away in a quiet and private position at Southport's unique Blue Water Bay Resort is our immaculate middle floor unit. Has just had new paint, floors and
Air cons lights and fans throughout.
Prime Marine Parade location with water views puts you across the road from the brilliant Broadwater Parklands and gold coast Aquatic Centre. Great seaside / Marine Parade location that is 15 mins walk to the CBD and light rail station, 5 mins to bus for Griffith Uni Campus and Gold Coast University Hospital.
Tenant could pay $400 - $420/week.
- Front balcony overlooks tennis court and brilliant tropical feel with trees and palms.
- Air Conditioned with new systems throughout .
- Resort style facilities with Pool, Spa, Gym, Sauna, Tennis Court at your doorstep.
- Secure underground parking.
- 1km to Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 1.1km to Southport Light Rail Station
- 800m to the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre, (Commonwealth Games Swimming Pool)
- 50m to the nearest bus stop or 4km to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith
University and Games Village
- Across the road from the Broadwater Parklands.
Body Corporate, $77 / week approx; Rates and Water $52/week approx.
Our seller has relocated to Brisbane and wants a good deal.
- Brilliant buying at $339,000
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide