With imagination, this North facing home has the potential to be transformed and offers a solid foundation for renovation or a rebuild (STCA). Perfect for astute investors and ideal for entry level buyers looking to flex their creative muscle and create a family haven. Positioned on the high side of the street, overlooking the neighbouring suburbs, this opportunity is not one to miss. Superbly located just opposite Roselands Centro, walking distance to Bennett Park, local schools, Lantern Club, Roselands Aquatic Centre, Narwee train station, bus stops and has easy access to M5.
* Single level layout with high ceilings and concealed floorboards
* Expansive open living and dining area
* Functional kitchen
* Generously scaled three bedrooms
* Two bathrooms
* Internal laundry
* Large separate family room
* Single lock-up garage
* A backyard full of possibilities
* Unlimited potential to further enhance throughout
* R3 Zoning - Medium Density Residential
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide