Conveniently positioned just a stroll to Beverly Hills dining, entertainment precinct, public transport and schools. This well-presented, newly renovated two bedroom unit runs an expansive layout including an open plan lounge and dining area. Its the largest unit in the block, perfect for downsizers, first home buyers and investors. Featuring:
* Huge open plan lounge and dining area that leads to an expansive balcony
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Newly renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Spacious internal laundry
* Lock-up garage with plenty of storage in secure basement parking
* Security building with intercom
* Close to Beverly Hills train station, Westfield Hurstville, Centro Roselands, quality public and private schools and easy access to the M5 motorway
* Other features include freshly painted and newly installed floorboards throughout
* Move straight in or great investment opportunity!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide