This stunning bright and sunny top floor apartment was designed for entertaining with open plan living spaces that flow from indoor to outdoor with no common walls. You will feel like you are on holidays the whole year round.
* Highly motivated vendor
* Spacious kitchen with a large island bench and stainless steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher, Caesarstone finishes and a full sized pantry and appliance cupboard
* Large master and second bedroom with built-in robes
* Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Large covered entertainer's balcony
* Engineered wooden floors
* Laundry with a second toilet and vanity plus linen closet
* Hall features 8 door, 2.7 metre high storage cupboard
* Multiple TV antenna ports
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Large lock up garage
* Impeccably maintained low-rise double brick block with CCTV security and intercom access
* High ceilings 2.7m
* Depena Reserve across the road
* Scott's College Primary School 500 metres away
* Dolls Point Beach across the road
* CBD bus at the doorstep
* Leisurely stroll to beachside cafés, sailing and motor boat clubs
* Airport is 20 minutes away, and the city 25 minutes
* The area is well serviced by buses and cycle paths that go to the famous Sydney Olympic Park and to Cronulla Beach (surf beaches)
* Total size 121sqm, 101sqm living space, and 20sqm garage
Rarely does the opportunity arise to acquire such a high calibre unit, walking distance to Sydney's finest schools, cafes, beaches and parks. Public transport is at the door with buses to University of NSW, city, and all the local shopping centres.
Strata $791.00 per quarter
Council $364.00 per quarter
Water $146.00 per quarter
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide