Growing Family Home!!
Discover the epitome of spacious family living in the heart of the coveted 'Genesis Estate'. Nestled serenely along a private lane this sprawling single-level residence presents an unparalleled opportunity for a harmonious family lifestyle.
An open and adaptable floor plan creates an immediate sense of expansiveness in this remarkable home. The central kitchen, adorned with sleek stone countertops, forms the heart of the home. A perfect focal point for gatherings. The open-plan dining and lounge areas seamlessly extend this communal space.
Boasting four generous bedrooms, including an exquisite master suite with an ensuite this residence accommodates the entire family with ease. Each bedroom offers ample space and natural light, providing a comfortable and personal haven for each family member.
This floor plan is to die for, keep the kids at arms length with their very own rumpus room serviced by a main bathroom and 3 generous bedrooms.
Beyond its impressive features, this home has a backyard oasis. The inviting sparkling pool where children can splash & create memories, while having a huge backyard with childrens playground to keep them busy. Parents retreat to the expansive open plan lounge flowing seamlessly to the outdoor patio area.
No shortage for space, this block is fully gated & offers room for boats, caravans, trailers aswell as a double garage.
• Single-level family sanctuary on a flat lock up 742m2 block
• Nestled within the enviable Genesis Estate
• Sleek kitchen with ample cabinetry and stone bench
• Open-plan living and dining zone, seamlessly connects to the kitchen and outdoors
• Spacious seperate kids rumpus room
• Generously sized, sophisticated master suite with walk-in robe and a stylish ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
• Covered alfresco entertaining patio, overlooks the grassed backyard & pool
• Double garage
• Resident amenities include a clubhouse with gym, cinema, pool, business centre, BBQs
• 6kms of walking trails close by as are community parks and the Coomera River
• 800m walk to Red Edge shops and services and Picnic Creek State School
• Under 3km to Foxwell State Secondary College and St Joseph's College
• Approx. 4km to Westfield Coomera, Costco and Coomera Train Station
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
median house price749980
median house rent695
suburb rental yield4.8%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.