MODERN HOME/CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
THIS HOME IS SITUATED IN THE PALM BEACH CURRUMBIN HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA.
A great position backing onto council parkland giving you loads of extra yard and a peaceful, relaxing view. Only a two minute walk to the Bowls Club and Shops (Butcher/General Store/Chemist and much more). Approximately a six minute walk to the beach, this modern home has plenty to offer.
* Approximately 9 years old
* Room for a caravan/trailer/boat etc
* Remote double lock-up garage
* Three bedrooms, main has ensuite and balcony overlooking the park
* 2.5 bathrooms in total
* Separate living areas upstairs and downstairs
* High ceilings - 2.7 metres high
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Kitchen has ceaser stone benches and stainless steel appliances
* East facing backyard
* Council & Water Rates for 12 months $2,900 per year
* Shared building insurance approximately $650 per year
Centrally located to everything, this two storey duplex is sure to impress you and its location.
median house price1210000
median house rent950
suburb rental yield4.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.