Break The Rental Cycle
This rock solid brick home sits in a quiet street and is very liveable as is, but still offers bucket loads of potential for someone wanting to value add.
- Three bedrooms, two of which are enormous while the third is still a good size as well.
- Huge living/dining area with gorgeous polished floorboards.
- Functional kitchen and internal laundry.
- A second living area at the back of the home with a wood fire.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas bayonet heating.
- Car port at the front of the house and a good sized, level yard with a shed out the back.
Some cosmetic touches to suit your taste will see this house transform into a fantastic family home with an abundance of space for all your needs. Why keep paying rent if you could own something this great?
median house price380000
median house rent290
suburb rental yield4.0%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.