This is a BREAK LEASE. Therefore in applying for this property, it would be necessary for you to commit to the remainder of the current lease - This being the 14/06/19.
It gives me great joy, to be able to offer this stunning 2 storey family home for lease.
It has features galore with polished jarrah floors, feature architrave and cornice. With quality wooden exterior doors throughout. The added bonus is a family size kitchen, right at the heart of the home.
Homes like this don't often come on the rental market, so don't wait to view, contact us today!
* 4 Bedrooms over 2 floors. The master has a feature Juliette balcony with an exceptionally large walk in robe.
* Open plan Kitchen at the heart of the home with stainless steel appliances
* Down stairs bedroom has a semi ensuite bathroom
* Sunken play room
* Study nook at top of the stairs
* 2 bathrooms, main with separate bath and shower
* Polished Jarrah timber floors on ground floor
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Freshly painted throughout
* Gas point in family room fireplace
* High Ceilings throughout
* Double lockup garage with remote door and a shopper's entry
* Patio with extensive poured limestone paving
* BRAND NEW BBQ
* Private lawn court yard
* Reticulated low maintenance lawn and garden
* Melville High School Zone
NOTE: Please arrive promptly for the home opens. Unfortunately late attendees will need to re-book, due to other home opens being scheduled straight afterwards, sorry.
To arrange a viewing, email Joanne at email@example.com
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide