You can pinch yourself but this is not a dream, properties like 1030 Newline Road, East Seaham (St Germaine) simply do not last on the market long. Spread across a picturesque 33 acres of farmland with sweeping views of the mountains and beyond sits this four bedroom, two bathroom family residence possessing everything a family could ever want in a country lifestyle plus so much more. Located straight across from Williams River, minutes from local schools, shops, transport and twenty minutes to East Maitland makes easy access to all amenities.
Extra features of this unique opportunity include:
- Spacious open plan living & dining area with split system air-conditioning
- Timber country style kitchen with ample storage/bench space & dishwasher
- Formal lounge with combustion fire place that flows to the study nook
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe & split system air-conditioning
- Three remaining bedrooms, two with built-ins & split system air-conditioning
- Neat & tidy main bath room with shower and separate toilet
- Rumpus room downstairs with second bathroom & laundry
- Double lock up garage with workshop, plus under house storage
- Timber wrap around verandah perfect for entertaining family & friends
- Large machinery shed (approx 17m x 12m) & carport/shelter with space for 4 vehicles
- Barn with mezzanine floor, loft & two silos with 3-phase power
- 2 x 22500 litre water tanks with quality Davey pump
- Private Hunter water mains line for backup
- All fence wires replaced (new)
- Galvanized sheep wire perimeter fence
- All fences are electric and working/maintained
- 2 mains fed concrete water troughs
- Fenced off into 10 paddocks
- Fully operating cattle yards with crush
Call the team today for your inspection today! You don't want to miss your opportunity to call 1030 Newline Road home!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide