This brightly renovated apartment is nestled on the second floor of a quiet complex that offers you walking distance to shops, cafes and public transport. Everything is so close you can leave the car at home.
Reasons to love this unit;
- Security access to the building
- elevator in the complex for your convenience
- Renovated bathroom & Bedroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Open plan living/meals/kitchen.
- Gas cooking & hot water.
- Private Balcony with city views
- Common water supply so no charge to the tenant.
- Gas & electricity is sub metered.
- Low maintenance tiled flooring to all area's to the apartment
- Neutral colour scheme throughout, to make styling a breeze
- Parking for 1 car to common parking lot.
- Common laundry to the complex.
- Approx 7.6km - 15mins to Perth CBD
- Approx 3km to Curtin University and 2.5km to Bentley TAFE
- 900m to Oats Street Train Station, alternatively the closest bus stop can be reached within 200m
- Super convenient Freeway access close by
- Take a 200m stroll and find yourself on Albany Hwy, home to a plethora of eateries and retail options
- 9 KM or approx. 11 minutes to Perth Airport
* NBN Ready for connection
Available 23/01/2020 and negotiable for earlier move in.
Please note that pictures are for illustrative purposes only and all furniture is not included.
To book a viewing by either call Shari on 9383 2066 or by selecting the "Book and Inspection" tab.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide