4 Irving Street, Beresfield has just hit the market and will stand out from the rest with all the hard work already done. Located in the convenient suburb of Beresfied, nestled in a quiet, family friendly street sits this three bedroom, one bathroom family residence, that is perfect for first home buyers, investors or downsizers plus spread across a low maintenance 326 sqm parcel of land. Beresfield is located just minutes to local parks/playgrounds, shops, transport, the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills, the New Maitland Hospital Site and a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don't want to miss your opportunity to call 4 Irving Street, your new home!!!
Features of this neatly packaged home include:
- Striking street appeal with established/manicures lawns plus gardens
- Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with split system air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with ample storage, pantry, black fixtures & electric cooking
- Polished timber floors, a light crisp color palette, new blinds throughout
- Great sized master bedroom at the front of the home with a ceiling fan
- Two great sized remaining bedrooms bathed in natural light & with ceiling fans
- Neat & tidy main bathroom with a oversized shower & internal laundry
- Sunroom located at the front of the home to enjoy a morning coffee
- Undercover alfresco area plus grass area for kids & pets to play
- Single lock up garage with ample storage space & extra log driveway for car parking
Don't miss your opportunity to view 4 Irving St, Beresfield today, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide